For psychotherapy in Toronto call 416-697-8731 or email email@example.com
- I am a Registered Psychotherapist, regulated by the CRPO
- I am on the faculty at The Centre for Training in Psychotherapy, where I also trained.
- I am past President of the Canadian Association for Psychodynamic Therapy, and now am Chair of the Advocacy and Outreach Committee, writing submissions and commentary to the Ministry of Health and Long-term Care and the CRPO to advocate for psychodynamic therapists in Ontario.
- I have been practising psychotherapy in Toronto since 2001.
- I have a BMus in classical music performance from the University of Toronto.
- I am a student of philosophy and a lover of literature.
- I was manager at Caversham Booksellers – a world of books on psychology.
- I am a member of Psychotherapy Referral Service, an organization that has been matching psychotherapists with clients for 18 years.
The content of these pages is property of Eric Evans,Toronto Psychotherapist. To arrange an individual psychotherapy appointment in downtown Toronto: contact Eric at 416-697-8731. Profile also available on Psychology Today's Therapist directory of Toronto area psychotherapists, and therapists and at the Canadian Association for Psychodynamic Therapists website. Gay, lesbian, bi, trans, queer, LGBT positive, for musicians and artists, philosophy, environment interested, psychotherapy in downtown Toronto.